Search for contents on this site

Custom Search

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Finally i have been adsensed, my blog on blogger.com is now with ads.

I have been suggested to apply for adsense by blogger itself when my monthly hits exceeded 1500 visits.

But after i ignored the suggestion to apply for a new adsense account my visits started to drop and it has come down to 30+ - 40+ visits a day.I had resisted it as i felt i wouldn't earn anything out of it but yet have my home infested by ads from strangers.

This far i have reached 20000 pageviews as reported by stats in blogger.com while anlytics indicate that i have about 7500 visits so far after implementation of google analytics.while flag counter reports visits from 129 countries with 17,752 pageviews.



Free Page Rank Tool


While alexa has given the statistics as 12,xxx,xxx

I am more interested to see if my traffic would hike now.